UK Referral links

ZIGLU £5 free - instant payout :fire:

:white_check_mark: STEP 1: SIGN UP and verify ID

:white_check_mark: STEP 2: Deposit just £1

:white_check_mark: STEP3: Use that £1 to buy bitcoin

:white_check_mark: STEP 4: Sell that bitcoin you just purchased.

:white_check_mark: STEP 5: Withdraw £6 straight back to your bank.

BOTTLEPAY - INSTANT PAYOUT :fire:

Bottlepay - bitcoin made easy

:white_check_mark:STEP 1 : SIGN UP AND DEPOSIT 10

:white_check_mark:STEP2: USE THAT 10 TO BUY BITCOIN

:white_check_mark:STEP 3: SELL THE BITCOIN AND GET 15 WITHDRAWABLE INSTANTLY

Cashapp - instant £5

Join me on Cash App! It’s the easiest way to pay and get paid by anyone with just a phone number or email. Use my code to get started and we’ll each get £5. GKPBCRG

When you sign up make sure you click your profile, scroll down to the bottom and see if there is an option to enter ref code. If it just says 'sign out’you are good to go

Close the app, reopen it,

Type £5.00 > pay > £dblummz

Then I send your £5 straight back and you withdraw £10, I also get £5

Lightyear

Just finished testing it.

Sign up, deposit £50, wait until the deposit has cleared ( will take between 1 min and 1 hour max) then you can withdraw your 50 straight back to your bank.

In 30 days you will get £20 free :slightly_smiling_face:

Message for link
MONZO

Message for link

£5 Free once you make your first purchase using the card. Must be within 30 days of opening the account
Go henry
Message for link

Ok this one you do not have to be a parent just make up a child’s name and date of birth.

Once you receive your card load it with £1 or something spend it at the shop then you get £20 for free. Remember to contact goHenry after to cancel your free trial.

Freetrade -

Join me and invest with Freetrade. Get started with a free share worth between £3 and £200. T&Cs apply. Capital risk
Message for link

MINTED

You can buy gold at very low rates and if you set up a plan to buy monthly, you can earn £10 cash by using my code: DC1GGX Download the Minted

Sign up to a 'monthly payment plant at £30 per month and on your 2nd payment you will get £10 free and are able to withdraw your 2x30 and £10 on top. Please note you do not need to wait a month for this it can take just a week. All you need to do is once your first deposit goes over to minted, change your payment plan to the next week and in 7 days the 2nd 30 will come to minted then you can withdraw it all.

Rooster msg for link

Sign up to a 30 day free trial, then as soon as the 1st payment of £1.99 goes out in 30 days you will get £10 free then you cancel the subscription

Get £10 amazon gift card after making your first purchase using klarna ,

Monese -message me for link, 2/3 days £0.10 deposit, £20 free.

1 Like

Join my fb group

Remember to share all your referrals on your free page at ReferralCodes.com, it’s the easiest way to share and earn!