£10 of Bitcoin from Luno - No Deposit

Bitcoin Pioneers are a group of people who work in association with Luno to support Bitcoin adoption in the UK. My Bitcoin Pioneers referral code gives you £10 of Bitcoin when you sign up to Luno in the UK (you don’t need to deposit any money).

Luno’s HQ is in London and their app is designed to be beginner-friendly. I’d say the app is as easy to use as a banking app - you can buy and sell crypto with just a few taps. It’s free to deposit or withdraw GBP and it’s also free to buy & sell crypto (using a limit order on Luno’s ‘Exchange’). Luno has some good features - you can earn up to 7.6% interest a year on crypto and you can send crypto to family & friends who are on Luno completely free (normally you would pay a network fee sending crypto). Features

If you want to learn more about Bitcoin you have free access to a Bitcoin webinar and Q & A; if that interests you select yes to marketing at sign up (you can change that setting anytime). The next webinar is on 26th January at 6pm.

Steps:-

1. Sign up using Luno’s app or at Luno.com
  2. Verify your account with photo ID - accounts are usually verified in a few minutes.
  3. Tap the ‘Rewards’ tab, enter code BPKSteele10 and your £10 of Bitcoin is instantly credited.

If you have any questions just let me know. If you used my referral code thank you and enjoy your free Bitcoin!