$50 bonus from Alto Crypto IRA + $10 from me (USA)

Alto IRA is a god-send if you want to invest in crypto and hold long-term. Their crypto IRA accounts have no maintenance fees to worry about and they can let you cash out your investment in the future completely tax-free if you time it right.

If you believe in crypto’s bright future like me, this is a great news. Bitcoin’s price, for example, is expected to reach the $1 million per coin by 2030 by notable experts like Cathy Wood and Kevin O’Leary. If they’re right, your invested fund will then have multiplied by 25 times! Your crypto IRA can let you cash out a big chunk paying zero tax.

Of course, no one knows for sure what the future will bring, so please do your own research. I am not giving any financial advice.

If you sign up for a crypto IRA today through my referral, you’ll get $50 bonus credit you can invest in crypto like Bitcoin. The minimum deposit required is $10, and I’m offering to pay you $10 in person, so I’m offering you a way to start a crypto IRA with $50 invested, practically free.

Here are the steps:

1. Sign up using my referral link: https://altoira.grsm.io/zetbqea7ey9t

2. Choose Crypto IRA.

3. Then, for the IRA type, I recommend Roth IRA which should suit most people. Roth IRA lets you sell and withdraw your investment 100% tax-free when you’ve held your IRA account for 5+ years and you’re age 59.5+, or even before reaching that age in certain viable circumstances like when paying educational expenses or buying a home. Read more about Roth IRA here.

4. Finish identity verification.

5. Connect your bank account and deposit $10 or more.

6. Wait a few days for your deposit to settle. You can choose to invest your deposit into crypto or leave it as a cash fund.

7. You will get $50 credit added in your account by the 13th of the following month of completing your deposit. You can use this credit to invest in Bitcoin or other crypto of your choice.

8. When you have received your $50 credit, DM me on this forum or email me at jinnaikousaka-at-gmail-dot-com and let me know your email address which shows up in my referral tracking. After confirming both our payouts, I will send you $10 in CashApp, PayPal or low-fee crypto to thank you.

If you don’t see the $50 credit, send a message to their support and they’ll take care of you. I can also tell you what shows on my referral tracking page, so DM me if you want to know.

If you already have other IRA accounts, crypto ones or others, don’t worry, you can have as many IRAs as you want.

This offer is good for USA residents only.

Thank you for using my referral link, in advance! Please feel free to DM me if you have any questions.