$ 50 from Okcoin and $ 50 for each friend

$ 50 from Okcoin and $ 50 for each friend

Go to the link :point_down:

https://www.okcoin.com/join?channelId=600078336

And be sure to register on my referral link to Get $ 50 :white_check_mark:

We write our email and come up with a password for the account :point_up_2:

Click Set up now :point_up_2:

We pass verification :white_check_mark:

We write our own in English: 1) name; 2) surname; 3) date of birth; 4) the country; 5) select the document of your choice (ID card, driverโ€™s license or abroad) 6) write the document number; 7) your address; 8) city / village; 9) area; 10) zip code and press confirm :upside_down_face:

We make a deposit of $ 101 for USD or EUR.

:exclamation: Attention :exclamation: Be sure to top up in dollars or euros :exclamation: If you top up in cryptocurrency, the bonus will not be given. After replenishing the account - spend one trade (purchase / sale of cryptocurrency) and you are given $ 50 for free in bitcoins and me $ 50 in bitcoins. The entire balance can be displayed at once :sunglasses:

:point_up_2: Hereโ€™s the pay screen

Then you will be able to invite other people on your referral link and earn $ 50 on everyone who registers on your referral link, throws on the balance of $ 101 and make at least one trade (purchase / sale of cryptocurrency).

:point_up_2: Do not top up the balance through cryptocurrency, because they will not give $ 50 freebies) And you must pass the 2nd level of KUS (account verification) to give a bonus.

There are no problems with the output :white_check_mark:

:point_up_2: An additional $ 50 is required to go to the Trade section and buy or sell a cryptocurrency from $ 100. You can find your referral link in the Refer section.

:point_up_2:Copy your referral link and earn $ 50 in every second who will register on our link and make a trade from $ 100.

Get 50$ Bonus (in BTC) after 100$ deposit!

Come trade with me on the leading global crypto exchange Okcoin and receive $50 worth of BTC! Deposit $100 or more and trade $100 or more: Refer a friend to Okcoin