$50 of Bitcoin from Okcoin when you buy $100 worth of crypto

Limited time offer - $50 of Bitcoin when you buy $100 worth of crypto with OKCoin

Okcoin are a globally licensed exchange with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and Korea.

Okcoin give you $50 of Bitcoin when you buy $100 worth of crypto (you can deposit and withdraw Euros SEPA for this offer).

You must purchase $100 of crypto within 30 days of sign up. You can instantly sell the $100 of crypto and withdrew as Euros or you can withdraw the crypto. Your $50 Bitcoin is paid within 24 hours and becomes available to sell or withdraw after 180 days. Earn Free Bitcoin By Referring A Friend | Bitcoin Rewards | Okcoin

Steps:

1. Sign up using my referral link Refer a friend to Okcoin and pass identity verification level 2 (photo ID and a short selfie video).

2. Buy $100 of any crypto from a fiat deposit (Euro SEPA) or the Buy Crypto feature. You can instant buy $100 of crypto using a debit/credit card (fee 2.99% - about £2.19) or you can deposit Euros which takes 1-2 days and has a fee of €0.20 +0.3% (about 44p). Bitcoin has a withdrawal fee of 0.0004 so I recommend that you buy Litecoin which is 0.001 to withdraw - approx 13p.
    Your $50 Bitcoin referral bonus is credited within 24 hours and will be available to sell/withdraw after 180 days. You can instantly sell or withdraw the $100 of crypto that you bought.

3. You can sell your crypto and withdraw EURO (fee of €1.50) or you can withdraw your crypto to another platform.

Refer your friends

When you refer your friends you will get $50 Bitcoin for every friend that completes the sign up offer.

I would really appreciate if someone could use my referral code. If you have any questions you can send me a DM