$75 from NorthOne for $50 deposit (USA, fast)

You can get $75 bonus for signing up for a NorthOne business checking account through a referral link and making a $50 deposit right now.

I was pleasantly surprised because it took me 5 minutes to sign up and get approved. Then I initiated a transfer of $50 from another bank. My referral bonus credited instantly. WIth many signup bonuses you have to wait for a few days for your deposit to clear, but not with this one. I got $75 instantly.

This has got to be one of the best bank bonuses that I have done, ever. So I’ve decided to share this with you.

These days, almost everyone does some kind of side hustles and they will most likely qualify for this “business” account, by applying as a sole proprietor. Most people seem to get instantly approved.

NorthOne does charge $10 monthly. You get your 1st month free. You can close your account before your first month is over through the support chat. Someone reported that when he requested to close his account the support person gave him 12 months free. So I might try that.

Here is my referral link to get started:

NorthOne’s referral program summary can be found here.

Thank you for using my referral link, in advance!

northone_bonus_sameday

1 Like

Quite frequently, NorthOne runs a promotion where you can get $20 bonus for spending $20 with your debit card. I’ve gotten this deal three times already this year. (one of them was $15 for $15) Each time, I just load up my Amazon gift card balance with Amazon Reloads with NorthOne debit card. Works out great for me because I shop on Amazon often.

A couple of months ago, I was ready to close my account, but when I requested that in the support chat they offered to waive the $10 maintenance fee for 12 months. So I decided to stay. Someone else reported getting a free year in a similar manner. So you might want to try your luck, also!

I should also warn you that if you zero out your account immediately after getting your referral bonus, they might put your account on hold. Multiple reports have been made where people had to submit various documents and a selfie for a “secondary verification” to reactivate your account. I had to do this also.

But as long as you don’t zero out, you’ll be okay.

Apart from a little nuisance of going through this additional verification, my experience with NorthOne has been quite positive. Their support is always cordial and responsive. I find their ACH faster than other banks. I enjoy getting small money maker offers here and there.

Just giving some updates which might help you :slight_smile: