Better reward for joining UHive at the moment

Ive Joined UHive, you should too. Early Joiners rewards available now. Download the App here: https://www.uhive.com/invite?c=DLWCXG
Use this code: DLWCXG

Use my code at the moment and get 1000 points for joining

Hi Im going to be taking a look at this, in the meantime check out the below if you are interested in referrals and completing online surveys

Ive been using a site called instaGC for just over a month now and have earnt over £100 in that time.

So far so good, no bugs all very smooth, gift cards redemption is instant, just get the code, head over to your amazon account and redeem your gift card - whats not to love. Once you have redeemed £50 in gift cards this activates the ability to withdraw to paypal which I am now happily doing.

Use the link below to get started

instagc.com

Instant Gift Cards

Get free gift cards by completing tasks, surveys, videos, plus more. Over 1,437,000+ gift cards redeemed. Free to join.

Any questions let me know. Ive also got a number of other sites I use for surveying/video watching/Task completions, that are paying quite well. Ive been doing this since June 2022 and have in my spare time had over £1000.

Look forwarding to you all joining me

I’m signing up with your code

2 Likes

The referral dream team :clap: :raised_hands: :handshake:

What exactly is uhive?

Uhive is an innovative social media platform that operates under the belief of distributing wealth among its users. The startup behind Uhive understand that it’s the users who spend their time and generate the content that allows the platform to make money. And they are ready to share that success with their users. This was not feasible just a few years ago, but thanks to the boom in cryptocurrencies, it is now possible. Uhive uses its own digital currency, the Uhive token, that exists on Ethereum blockchain technology . You can use these Uhive tokens to do a ton of things and potentially even convert it to money.

1 Like

Uhive is the Metaverse app social media platform.

Sounds a little bit like pi network.
I’ll join uhive are you interested in pi?

1 Like