Co-op Bank £125 Referral bonus

Open a Co-op bank account and switch over another bank account and get £125

To get the offer you need to do the below within 60 days of opening an account:

• Switch over an account from another bank
  • Have 2 direct debits set up (they can be from your switched over account. If you don’t have enough direct debits you can use £1 DD services- Google “littledirectdebits”)
  • Use your new Coop debit card 5 times (If you have a Monzo or Revolut account you can use your Co-op debit card to send money to your account, feel free to ask me how if you’re not sure)
  • Deposit £800 (You can withdraw it immediately after if you want)

You will also need to fill in a referral form with your referrer’s details on it. The form can be filled in as soon as you have a confirmed switch date (This should be confirmed via text or email by Co-op).

Link to referral form and additional info (The form is halfway down the linked page):

I already have a Co-op account so I’m happy to be your referrer on the form. I’ve also been through this process before, so feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. I can’t seem to figure out how to private message here so please reach out to me at [email protected] when asking for my personal details to put on the referral form.

1 Like

Make sure to share on the dedicated referral sharing page here: https://referralcodes.com/shop/co-operative-bank-referral :+1: