Completely FREE £10 of Bitcoin from Luno - No Deposit or purchase necessary- UK only

My Bitcoin Pioneers’ referral code - BPKSteele10 - will give you £10 worth of Bitcoin (UK and 18 and over only). A regular Luno referral code requires you to buy £100 of Bitcoin - you do not need to make a deposit or buy Bitcoin or crypto using my code to get your £10 of Bitcoin. Just sign up (verified in minutes) and enter BPKSteele10 in the Rewards tab and you get £10 of Bitcoin instantly. That’s all you need to do to get your £10 of Bitcoin however I have provided further details below.

Luno was founded in 2013, their HQ is in London and their app is used by over 8 million people in 40 countries. Luno’s app is really easy to use and great for beginners who haven’t used a crypto platform before. Crypto App in Your Pocket - Available on IOS, Android, Web | Luno

Luno does not charge any fees to deposit and withdraw GBP using the UK’s Faster Payments Service (bank transfer). Fees for buying or selling crypto are low - using Luno’s Exchange there is no maker fee (limit order) and only 0.1% taker fee (market order).

The minimum buy and sell on Luno is 0.0005 of Bitcoin (using Luno’s Exchange), which is currently about £18. So if you want to buy Bitcoin you can deposit as little as £18 and buy Bitcoin; similarly you can sell Bitcoin when you have a balance of £18 of Bitcoin. To access Luno’s Exchange in Luno’s app tap ‘Home’, tap the three dots (top right) and select “Exchange”.

Luno’s HQ is in London and their app is really easy to use. If you aren’t sure about Bitcoin or want to learn more you can access a free monthly webinar hosted by Bitcoin analyst Jason Deane including open Q & A session. Jason is down to earth and provides a jargon-free introduction to what Bitcoin is and why Bitcoin is important - just select yes to marketing when you sign up (you can change that setting at anytime). Jason’s twittter - https://twitter.com/JasonADeane

Non-referral link Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDC, XRP and Altcoins with GBP | Luno | Luno

Steps to get your Free £10 of Bitcoin

1. Download Luno’s app or go to Sign up | Luno

2. Enter your email address and password then select “Sign up”. Or you can use the option to sign up using Apple, Google or Facebook.

3. Verify your account before you enter my code. Go to ‘profile’, ‘settings’ and ‘verification’ to follow the simple process (upload photo ID e.g. passport / driving licence and a selfie). Sign up and verification usually take a few minutes.

4. Tap the ‘Rewards’ tab, select ‘Enter a Code’ and type in BPKSteele10 - your £10 worth of Bitcoin will be credited instantly.

If you want to you can create a savings wallet on Luno and put your Bitcoin into your savings wallet and you will earn approx 4% interest per annum.

Feel free to share my code with others, my code doesn’t expire and anyone can use to get £10 of Bitcoin.

Refer friends

When you sign up to Luno you can refer other people and Luno will give you a further £10 of Bitcoin for every person who signs up using your referral link and buys £100 of crypto.