Completely Free £10 of Bitcoin

FREE £10 of Bitcoin - No Deposit or purchase necessary

My referral code - BPKSteele10 - will give you £10 worth of Bitcoin.

To get your free £10 of Bitcoin you must be 18 or over, new to either Bitcoin or Luno, have Photo ID and be resident in the UK. If you aren’t sure about Bitcoin or want to learn more you can access a free monthly webinar hosted by Bitcoin analyst Jason Deane. Jason provides a jargon-free introduction to what Bitcoin is and why Bitcoin is important - just select yes to marketing when you sign up (you can change that setting at anytime).

Steps

1. You can download Luno’s app or go to their wesbite.

2. Enter your email address or use the option to sign up with Google or Facebook and pick a secure password (ideally a combination of letters, numbers and special characters).

3. Select “Sign up”. Once you’ve signed up, Luno will send you an email with a link to follow. If you do not see the email in your inbox check your spam folder

You must verify your account before you enter your code. Go to ‘profile’, ‘settings’ and ‘verification’ to follow the simple process. You will need photo ID e.g. Passport / Driving Licence and a selfie photo. Sign up and verification usually take a few minutes.

1. Now go to ‘Rewards’ and select ‘Enter a Code’. Type in BPKSteele10 and your £10 worth of Bitcoin will be credited instantly!

Feel free to share my code - my does not expire.