Earn an easy passive income

Earn an easy passive income renting out your cabin, vacant lot/ land to campers or RV travelers. Some folks are looking for unique settings to spend time outdoors. Do you have a blueberry farm with space for a tent or a camper? Perhaps you have some undeveloped property with available space. Some adventurous types would even enjoy spending time in a tree house.
Hosts keep 90% of earnings from bookings, and Hipcamp uses the remaining 10% to offer support team access and insurance. Hipcamp hosting is available in the US, Canada, Australia, France, and the United Kingdom. Sign up here for Hipcamp Hosting

3 Likes

Make sure you add this referral on the dedicated Hip Camp Referral Page!

2 Likes

Thanks for the information.

1 Like

I add my referral on the page

1 Like

I wanted to add more information.
Hipcamp is like Airbnb for campers and RV travelers. Earn an easy passive income renting out your cabin, vacant lot/ land to campers or RV travelers. Some folks are looking for unique settings to spend time outdoors. Do you have a blueberry farm with space for a tent or a camper? Perhaps you have some undeveloped property with available space. Some adventurous types would even enjoy spending time in a tree house.

Starting a listing is completely free and easy — it only takes minutes from start to publish. You set your own rules, pricing, and offerings. You build your ideal hosting schedule so you only host Hipcampers when you want. Hosts can set up direct deposit or PayPal to automatically receive earnings. Hosts keep 90% of earnings from bookings, and hipcamp uses the remaining 10% to offer support team access and insurance. Hipcamp hosting is available in the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, and France.

Become a hipcamp host and receive a $100 bonus when you get your first booking. In addition to your rent money you get the bonus. This is a win/win situation for you. Sign up here for the hipcamp hosting.