Earn an easy passive income

Earn an easy passive income renting out your cabin, vacant lot/ land to campers or RV travelers. Some folks are looking for unique settings to spend time outdoors. Do you have a blueberry farm with space for a tent or a camper? Perhaps you have some undeveloped property with available space. Some adventurous types would even enjoy spending time in a tree house.
Hosts keep 90% of earnings from bookings, and Hipcamp uses the remaining 10% to offer support team access and insurance. Hipcamp hosting is available in the US, Canada, Australia, France, and the United Kingdom. Sign up here for Hipcamp Hosting


Make sure you add this referral on the dedicated Hip Camp Referral Page!


Thanks for the information.

1 Like

I add my referral on the page

1 Like