Earn Free shares.LANDA

2 Likes

Ain’t available in Canada

Listen my friend, I have done similar stuff like this before. Actually the same thing and it turned out to be a huge scam. I never got paid.

I have a legitimate business for you its called drop shipping, I am sure you have heard of this e-commerce business before right? Anyway, I will sell you one of my e-commerce businesses/stores.

I have all the SEO work done on the store, it shows up on every search engine across the internet. I created the domain name and I have that registered as well. I accept e transfers and PayPal. Text 1-709 327 6246 start message by saying “Hello, my name is… I am interested in buying your store”

This way I know you aren’t a spam caller. I am going to give you an exceptional price especially for all the work that has been done to it, you won’t find a deal like this nowhere else. I am asking $1,000 flat. Take a look at the e-commerce drop shipping store here www.little-luxuries.ca

The domain name I created is worth $$ by itself. I had it appraised by Godaddy. At least you will have an actual real business and not some affiliate marketing scheme like the one you are advertising right now.