Energy RAF Mega List🐙Octopus Energy - £50 🐙 Igloo Energy - £50 - So Energy - £40 - Bulb Energy - £50 - Pure Planet - £25 - British Gas - £50 - EDF Energy - £25 - SSE Energy - £25

Hi all, I have combined all the energy companies, this includes my family, friends and myself.

This is a mega list and makes looking for energy referrals easier, especially with the price rise on the 1st of October.

Ofgem announced that the default price cap would increase by £139 to £1,277 for the six months effective from 1 October 2021 for a typical domestic customer, it’s the best time to check if you can make any savings.

Offers :uk: UK ONLY

:octopus: Octopus Energy - £50​:octopus:

**Ref link: https://share.octopus.energy/vivid-shale-846

Octopus Energy offers 100% renewable energy with different tariffs. They have no exit fees, which means you can leave them for another provider at any time at no cost.

Uses 100% Renewable Electricity and full carbon offset for gas.

Has Variable, Fixed, EV tariffs and more tariffs for smart meter users. Over 1.8 million Customers and won USwitch, Best UK energy supplier 2021 and Which? “Recommended Provider” four years running.

:ice_cube: Igloo Energy - £50​:ice_cube:

**Ref link:https://refer.igloo.energy/mohammads134

They’re currently offering £50 Credit for switching to them.

Igloo Energy was founded in 2017. It uses technology to keep customers informed about their energy usage, thus allowing them to better manage their energy consumption and save money on their gas and electricity bills.

Pays 3% interest, more than most banks. Variable rate with no contract and no exit fees. You can download their app on IOS and Android.

Rated 74%, 5* on Trust Pilot. Can Live chat and has great customer service. Won 2nd place for Citizens advice customer service award

:zap: So Energy - £40⚡

Ref link: So Energy

Non Ref - So Energy

They’re currently offering £40 Credit for switching to them.

So Energy is an electricity and gas provider that supplies 100% renewable electricity and allows its customers to decide which renewable sources should be used.

Won #1 ranked Citizens Advice energy supplier, is 100% Renewable Electricity & Gas supplier.

Has just introduced 2 years fix, 12 Month Fixed and Variable tariff with Exit fees only £5 per fuel.

Our Low Price Commitment

Their fixed rate tariffs will always be among the most competitively priced, and they monitor the market to make sure that they’re sticking to that promise.

:bulb: Bulb Energy - £50 :bulb:

Ref link: Bulb Energy

Non Ref - Bulb Energy

I cannot include this link due to the spam filter (spoken to mod), I can message you it when requested.

Bulb Energy was launched in 2015 and has 100% renewable electricity and 10% renewable gas, sourcing its electricity from a mix of independent solar, wind and hydro generators, and the wholesale market. Its green gas comes mostly from food and farm waste.

They’re currently offering £50 credit (Dual Supply) for switching to them.

They’re currently offering £25 credit (Single Supply) for switching to them.

Note - the referral is per property, so if you move in and the property has had Bulb before, you will not receive any credit.

:earth_americas: Pure Planet - £25 :earth_americas:

Ref link: Pure Planet

Non Ref - Pure Planet

Pure Planet is a digital-only energy firm that claims it offers ‘renewable energy for less’

They’re currently offering £25 in vouchers for switching to them.

They use 100% renewable electricity and 100% carbon offset gas. They switch your energy a lot faster than others, 17 days switch (Normally 21 days). Fixed and Variable rates with with have exit fees of £30 per fuel.

25% owned by BP. App based with responsive forum. Won Which UK Recommended Energy Provider for 2020.

:earth_americas: British Gas - £50 :earth_americas:

Ref link: British Energy

Non Ref - British Gas

Dual Fuel (Gas and Electricity) - £50 Amazon Gift card

Single Fuel (Gas or Electricity) - £25 Amazon Gift card

Home care product; £50 gift card when they buy HomeCare Four

£25 gift card when they buy HomeCare Three

£20 gift card when they buy HomeCare Two

£10 gift card when they buy HomeCare One

:earth_americas: EDF Energy - £25 :earth_americas:

Ref link: EDF Energy

Non Ref - EDF Energy

EDF Energy is an integrated energy company with operations spanning electricity generation and the sale of natural gas and electricity to homes and businesses throughout the United Kingdom. It employs 13,331 people, and handles 5.7 million customer accounts.

:earth_americas: SSE Energy - £25 :earth_americas:

Ref link: SSE Energy

Non Ref - SSE Energy

SSE supplies energy, phone and broadband to UK homes as well as boiler cover. See if you could save with our great value tariffs and home services products.

Important Info

Some Energy companies pay credit on 2nd Direct debit, most pay on the switching date.

If you only switch one supply, some companies will half your referral credit.

Thanks to Ofgem regulations, your provider can’t charge you any exit fees if you switch within 49 days of the end of your current tariff.

Any questions let me know.

Links

Octopus Energy

Igloo Energy

So Energy

Bulb Energy

• Referral info
  • Terms and Conditions
  • I cannot include these links due to the spam filter (spoken to mod), I can message you them when requested.

Pure Planet

British Gas

EDF Energy

SSE Energy

1 Like