Extra work - try the game for free

Hi, I have an offer for you to earn by playing the game (Coin-farm) it will take about 5-10min per day.
Don’t believe me I suggest you try! First sign up with this link and follow my description below:

The main goal of the game:

1. Buy birds, they will lay eggs for you (eggs are your money).
  2. The eggs will be stored in the warehouse, you will collect them automatically over a period of time.
  3. Sell the eggs and you will get silver coins and you can convert them into real money or buy extra birds.
  4. For real money and buy more birds to get more income! Different birds bring different gains in 24 hours.
  5. Invite friends to play and you will earn coins for which you will buy more bird.

1. Click (Buy birds) - Here you will buy birds that will bring you money. There are many birds on the table. Green bird brings 150 silver coins in 5 hours. And the most powerful bird in the game, the Super bird, brings in $ 0.64 in 24 hours. The birds you buy stay forever and the more you have, the higher your earnings will be.

2. Eggs Warehouse - Here you will find eggs made by all the birds, if you have them click (Collect all) and move on.

3. Eggs sellings - sell all your eggs here by clicking (Sell all). The system is automatic and you will only sell the system itself at a set price.

4. Daily bonus - every 24 hours you can pick up a free daily gift - you will receive from 10 to 100 silver coins.

5. Swap silver - As you save 1000 silver coins, you can increase them to 1200 coins.

6. The game takes a long time to buy birds and get a lot of money, so I recommend you start by investing a little and seeing a faster game process. You can withdraw money by clicking (Replenish account). Adding a bill from $ 10 will give you a gift of a bird and coins. The more you fill, the better bird you will get in the collection of gifts from the game developers.
    You can see the photo - which was added to the gallery!

7. Invite friends of people to join through your link and you will receive free silver coins from 250 to 100,000.

Register: https://coin-farm.net/?r=1491272