Free £10 Bitcoin on Luno- No Deposit or Purchase Needed- UK Only

I am part of a team called Bitcoin Pioneers and our aim is to drive the adoption of Bitcoin across the UK. This enables me to give away a Free £10 Bitcoin where No Deposit or Purchase is needed, to New UK Luno Customers who are aged 18 or over.

In order to claim a Free £10 Bitcoin please follow the below instructions.

1. Sign up for an account at
    Buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDC, XRP and Altcoins Securely | Luno or after downloading the Luno App.

2. Verify I.D using a Passport or a Driving Licence and you will be required to Take a Selfie.

3. Once Verified, Enter Code BPMSTROM10 in the Rewards Tab on Luno and click on Apply Code.

There are No Conditions Attached after you claim the Free £10 Bitcoin so you can do what you like with it.

The Free £10 Bitcoin allows you to try Bitcoin without the upfront risk, see how Luno works and play around with some of the functions on Luno such as trading, one example being you can exchange the £10 Bitcoin for another cryptocurrency on Luno such as Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin or USDC.

I would highly recommend taking advantage of the Free Bitcoin Webinars that are available with this £10 offer if you are interested in learning more about Bitcoin.

The next Introduction to Bitcoin Webinar is on the 23rd March 2022 at 6pm.
For more information on this including the link to register please click on the below link.

The next Free Bitcoin Webinar is on 27th April 2022 at 6PM. For more information and to register please click on the below link.

The next Free Bitcoin Webinar is on the 24th May 2022 at 6PM. For more information and to register please click on the below link.