Free £10 Bitcoin on Luno- No Deposit or Purchase Required-UK Only

Hi There I am part of a group called Bitcoin Pioneers and our aim is to drive adoption of Bitcoin across the UK. We are in association with Luno who are a respected Cryptocurrency Exchange. To encourage people to use Bitcoin Here is a £10 BTC Freebie From us with No Deposit or Purchase Required and no conditions attached once you claim this Freebie.

To qualify for this Freebie:-

You must live in UK, be over 18, a New Luno customer, be able to Verify I.D and not used a Referral Code previously on Luno.

Please help the Crypto-newbies make the most of referral sign-up rewards. Which platform has the best rewards? Coinbase? Crypto.com? Binance? Nexo? :sunglasses:

Apart from the Luno offer i have given info on to get £10 bitcoin with no deposit or purchase required for UK only, Coinbase does a great offer especially if you open up an account through Topcashback for UK users and make your 1st Trade where no minimum amount. I just traded Bitcoin at the time and bought £1 of Bitcoin which with fees cost a total of £1.99. Topcashback offer currently is £40 Cashback which i got around a few weeks later. There are also learn and earn tasks on Coinbase which can earn people between 20 and 30 pounds crypto equivalent. That can then be sold and converted into pounds and sold so that you could make around 20 pound plus profit after spending a total of £1.99 to do first trade of Bitcoin.

So many weeks later you will then get the £40 cashback from Topcashback which will be payable which people can withdraw to their bank account.

For me Coinbase if doing through Topcashback is my favourite other offer apart from Luno and on Coinbase they regularly have new learn and earn tasks to earn Free Cryptocurrency.

Here is info on Topcashback relating to cashback for Coinbase for UK users. Coinbase Black Friday Sales, Cashback Deals & Discount Codes | TopCashback

1 Like

This £10 offer also gives you FREE access to the next “Introduction to Bitcoin” webinar, a top-rated, non-technical live event that gives you all the basics about what it is, why it’s so important and what might happen next - you can even ask any questions (if you want to) direct to the presenter at the end! Ideal for total beginners and beyond. Next event 26th January at 6pm. Register here: Webinar Registration - Zoom

1 Like

What do you think of KuCoin or Rollecoin? We have lots of referrals being shared for them!

Hi There i have heard of both of them but do not know much about them. I will have a look at both and check the referral offers on the site here.

1 Like

Places left on Free Bitcoin Webinar on 26th January 2022 at 6pm. Also get a Free £10 Bitcoin on Luno if you are a New Luno Customer, Aged 18 or over, Can Verify I.D and you live in the UK. Details on first post and you don’t need to go to Webinar to claim it.The Zoom Webinar Link to register is below where you will find out more details and can book your place if this is something that appeals to you.

Next Free Bitcoin Webinar

Bitcoin - What it is & how it will affect you

Feb 23, 2022 06:00 PM

An entirely non-technical explanation of what Bitcoin is, why it’s important, how it will affect you and what might happen next. An interactive webinar from Jason Deane, including open Q&A session and £10’s worth of FREE BITCOIN for all attendees.* (NOTE: Your link to access the event will be sent via email, please check your junk mail folder after registration!) *18+, UK resident with ID, new customers only. Promotion cannot be claimed by existing customers.

To Register please click on below link:

1 Like

Next Free Bitcoin Webinar

Bitcoin - What it is & how it will affect you

March 23, 2022 06:00 PM

An entirely non-technical explanation of what Bitcoin is, why it’s important, how it will affect you and what might happen next. An interactive webinar from Jason Deane, including open Q&A session and £10’s worth of FREE BITCOIN for all attendees.* (NOTE: Your link to access the event will be sent via email, please check your junk mail folder after registration!) *18+, UK resident with ID, new customers only. Promotion cannot be claimed by existing customers.

To Register please click on below link: