FREE £10 of Bitcoin from Luno - **No Deposit or purchase necessary**

I have a promo code - BPKSteele10 - that will give you £10 worth of Bitcoin (you do not need to make a deposit or buy any Bitcoin or crypto using my code). This code is designed to help people new to Bitcoin or Luno – the code will not work if you have already signed up using a referral code and received a bonus.

To get your free £10 of Bitcoin you must be over 18, new to either Bitcoin or Luno, have ID and be resident in the UK.

Luno was founded in 2013 and their cryptocurrency app is used by over 6 million people in 40 countries. Luno has an AA rating on CryptoCompare (only six crypto exchanges hold an AA rating).

How to set up a Bitcoin Wallet & get your Free £10 of Bitcoin

1. Go to https://www.luno.com/signup (or select the “Sign Up” button on Luno’s home page)

2. Enter your email address or use the option to sign up with Google or Facebook.

3. Pick a secure password (ideally a combination of letters, numbers and special characters).

4. Select “Sign up”.

Once you’ve signed up, Luno will send you an email with a link to follow. If you do not see the email in your inbox check your spam folder

You must verify your account before you enter your code. Go to ‘profile’, ‘settings’ and ‘verification’ to follow the simple process. You will need photo ID e.g. Passport / Driving Licence and a selfie photo. Verification is required by all banking apps to comply with global AML (Anti Money Laundering) and KYC (Know Your Customer regulations).

Sign up and verification usually take 2–3 mins. To check you are verified properly tap “Profile”/ “Settings” then scroll to Verification – you should see “Level 2”. Only after verification must you enter your code.

1. Now that you are verified go to ‘Rewards’ and select ‘Enter a Code’. Type in BPKSteele10 and your £10 worth of Bitcoin will be credited immediately!

You are free to sell your Bitcoin if you wish or hold onto your Bitcoin and watch what happens to its value. If you create a Savings Wallet on Luno and transfer your Bitcoin into your savings wallet you will earn interest on your Bitcoin.

If you decide you want to add to your £10 of Bitcoin you can do so easily. Luno also allows you to buy other cryptos besides Bitcoin (BTC);- Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC) and USD Dollar Coin (USDC) and you can earn up to 7.6% per annum on your crypto with no fixed terms.

Luno does not charge any fees to deposit and withdraw GBP using the UK’s regular Faster Payments Service (bank transfer) and for buying or selling crypto are low. When you use Luno’s Exchange there is no maker fee and only 0.1% taker fee (the fee for buy and sell using Luno’s Wallet is 1.5%). To access Luno’s Exchange tap ‘Home’, tap the three dots (top right) and select “Exchange”. If you wish you can also buy crypto instantly using a debit or credit card for a fee of 3.5%.

Feel free to share my code with your friends and work colleagues. There is no limit to the amount of people who can use my code to get £10 of Bitcoin.