Free £4 on Cash Account on Twig- UK Only

Twig is a next generation financial services and banking* app based on circular economy principles.
It’s a SIMPLE, CERTAIN and FAST way to make money from your unwanted items at home.

They currently have a Referral Offer where the Referrer and Referree can both get a Free £4 on their Cash Account onTwig. It is advertised on the App to be £5 but it only gives £4 on the Cash Account which is made up of 2 x £2 credited on the Cash Account.

Instructions to get Free £4 on Cash Account.

Click on a Referral Link,Download The Twig App and Sign Up for an account making sure the Referral Code is entered in that field. It should automatically be inserted but if it isn’t then it should be entered there. My Referral Code is everybit.

To get The Free £4 Cash on Account you then need to Pass Verification which involves using a Passport or Driving Licence and Taking a Selfie. Only when you have passed Verification you will be credited with £4 on Cash Account.

It may not be credited immediately for Referrer and Referree but it was credited for me within a few minutes when I joined using someone’s referral link.

You also get a Free Debit Card that comes in the post around 5-7 days later.

My Referral Link is Twig - Your Bank of Things and Referral Code is everybit.

If you need any help please let me know.