Getmyslice - instant offers ranging from £1 to £5

Get My Slice is a free rewards app that partners you with some of the leading brands to get the best offers directly to your fingertips. Get rewarded for redeeming personalised offers via our app.

They have a few offers where they instantly deposit money to your bank via true layer technology. This framework is part of open banking and is regulated and secure as it only provides read-only access.

Current instant offers

£5 instant cash for YO! lovers.

£3 reward. Have you bought flowers from Areana flowers, Bloom and wild, Serenta flowers, Eflorist.

Previous offers

1. £1 reward. Been to Starbucks
  2. £5 reward. Have you bought flowers from Areana flowers, Bloom and wild, Serenta flowers, Eflorist.
  3. £3 reward. Harry’s customers
  4. £5 cash reward - energy supplier research!

Are you currently with any of the below energy providers?

If you are, let us know by connecting your bank account and get an instant £5 cash reward directly to your account!

Utility Point, People’s Energy, PfP Energy, MoneyPlus Energy, Green, Bulb, Avro, Green Network Energy, Simplicity, Hub Energy.

Tip, even though I’m not with Bulb anyone, i still linked my Monzo account and got an instant £5 deposited.

1. Instant £10 for Peloton members!

Same as above, just link the bank that has has transactions with this company.

1. £3 in 60 secs for Waitrose shoppers

2. £1 at McDonalds

3. £1 at Asda

They also have a refer a friend offer, more details in their faq section. Faq link

You get 1000 points for referring friends, capped at 50000 points. Which can be redeemed for cash and vouchers or grow with the value of the company. More info in the faq.

Ref link

Non ref