GroundFloor - claim $10 new account bonus (T&C apply) [US only]

Open a new GroundFloor account with my link, invest $10, and get an additional $10 to invest.

GROUNDFLOOR is the only investment platform that offers high-yield, short-term real estate investments to the general public.

Full terms available at GroundFloor.

Post with any questions or concerns!

Please note, post accurate at time of posting, T&C subject to change.

2 Likes

You can add this to your referral page AZ and it will appear first in on the GroundFloor page: Groundfloor Referral Codes and Links …these shop pages get more visitors and more likely to be seen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! …will work on this right away!

1 Like

All your codes are live! Remember you can add your referral page in the signature of your emails so friends and other contacts can find them more easily :slight_smile:

1 Like

Limited time offer – $50 Bonus!

Now through September 30th, we’re giving you $50 to invest each time you refer a friend to Groundfloor (and we’ll give your friend $50 too!). There’s no limit to the amount you can earn through this promotion!

1 Like

Someone asked for “proof” for a different app so I will try to start uploading screenshots whenever possible.

For Groundfloor - $80.00 invested, $7.00 in profit.

Once I hit $10 in profit it will get reinvested (have to invest in $10 increments).

For a comparison of all the real estate apps I use checkout my ‘Real Estate Rumble’.

2 Likes

It’s BACK!

Limited time offer – $50 Bonus!

Get $50 to invest each time you refer a friend to Groundfloor (and we’ll give your friend $50 too!).

There’s no limit to the amount you can earn through this promotion!

My current Grouldfloor earnings.

Currently holding the #6 position in my free Real Estate Roundup App with a 3.01% ROI.

Join Groundfloor → Welcome to Groundfloor!