Highlight your referrals!

Dear ReferralCoders!

You can now highlight particular referrals to appear higher up on your list of referrals.

Simply choose a highlight emoji when editing a referral and they will then be prioritised when others are viewing your referral profile.

1 Like

This is a good idea! :+1:

1 Like

I like this idea but I just wish we could arrange are referral codes. For example moving them to different pages.

1 Like

Your highlights will appear first on your profile page and the ‘thumbs-up’ :+1: highlight appear first of the highlight type followed by :fire: :rocket: :heart: :kiss: and finally :sunglasses:
So you can order your referrals this way!

1 Like

I did do that. I wanted my swagbucks referral code on the first page so I highlighted with
the fire emoji and it went to the first page. Then I highlighted other referral codes and they went to the first page and my swagbucks code went to the second page. So I thought i would highlight it with another emoji so it would go to the first page but it didn’t.

The thumbs-up highlights appear first so see if you can keep Swagbucks as the only one with that highlight and it should appear top!

1 Like

Ok it worked. thanks! :+1:

1 Like