Limited time: £10 bonus with Revolut for next 3 weeks

Strongly recommend Revolut: really nice, minimalist app interface; generally offers the most competitive rates for fX (weekends aside) to help you save on holiday spend or sending money overseas; and option for some really good savings with the cashback from its new “Perks”, which has helped me save on all sorts - from smaller everyday purchases like coffee to holiday costs like rail fare, and hotels. App-y days :slight_smile:

For this limited time (until 27 September), get £10 for signing up with a referral link and using the debit card once.

Full disclosure - there’ll be a little something for me in this too if you’re feeling kind enough to use my link: https://revolut.com/referral/edwardq8w!G10D21

Thank you.

1 Like

This is a great one, Revolut didnt have any bonus for a while so We encourage any readers to grab this now! £$¥ in your pocket

Unfortunately this promotion has now ended. Anyone looking for a free Revolut card - please feel free to use my link at the top.

1 Like

You can also create a page for your own referrals at ReferralCodes.com (if you haven’t done already of course!) :smile: