Luno, Free £10 Bitcoin (BTC), No deposit or purchase required. New customers only. 18+ UK ONLY

Thanks op, this may be a similar opportunity. Luno, Free £10 Bitcoin, No deposit or purchase required. New customers only. 18+ UK ONLY.

The world’s most trusted crypto exchange & wallet in your pocket. A safe & easy way to buy, store & sell crypto.

I am part of the Bitcoin Pioneers where we are promoting the adoption of BTC. We use Luno as a platform.

Visual steps - http://imgur.com/gallery/sbjnXYU

Steps;

1. Sign up to Luno on their website or download their app through this link: www.luno.com

2. Verify your phone number and your identity with your Passport/ID/Driver’s License. On average takes 30 minutes.

3. Enter the code in the app BPSAMRW in the Rewards tab. Or on their website Wallet | Luno for instant £10 Bitcoin.

4. You can then open up saving wallets to gain interest on your crypto. They offering up to 4% interest on BTC, ETH.

They are also wallets for ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, USDC.

On the app, you can learn more about Crypto if you are new to cryptocurrency. Or join weekly webinars for more info, if would like a link, pm me.

No referral link

Are you passionate about crypto especially bitcoin? If you want to become a bitcoin Pioneer, you have to be interested in bitcoin and know the basics. If you are passionate, then pm me for an introduction to the Bitcoin Pioneer exclusive club. If accepted you will get a unique code with £500 worth of BTC to share with your family and friends.