METRO Bank Signup with FREE £50

My referral link has 5x unused referrals, and is:

To get cashback there are a few hoops to jump through, but nothing complicated. We both get £50 cashback if you do the following:
1.Register your details for the Refer a Friend offer by following the link.
2. Next, apply for your new Metro Bank Current Account. It has got a ‘live selfie’ Photo ID verification stage.
3. Once account is opened start a Current Account Switch using the Current Account Switch Service within 30 days of your Metro account being opened. For this it’s best to use a current account you do not use any more, since the Metro account does not require active Direct Debits.
4. Deposit at least £500 into your new Metro account for both of the first two months. Easiest way to do this is just set up a Regular Standing Order into the Metro Account, then a few days later back out to the source Account - Unless of course you are going to use the Metro Account as your main account.
5. Make 10 debit card purchases in that time. Not ATM cash withdrawals or in Branch cash withdrawals, but things like retail spend, coffees, sandwiches, lottery, or even deposits into an easy access savings account.

Simple really. Hope you use my link, any queestions please message me.

1 Like

That’s cool. Let us know how many sign-ups you get :slight_smile: