Passive Income Easy

I have been a Temu Affiliate for almost a month (10/28/2023 will be 1 month) & I have made over $3000 just by submitting online coupons codes (that they provide specifically to you).

It’s easy, especially if you have social media followers. But you can still make a lot of money even if you don’t. Coupon sites like RetailMeNot will let anyone submit online coupons, even without creating an account.

Join to become an affiliate for FREE via link:

This is my current dashboard (10/24/2023). Available cash is what I have to put into my PayPal, Withdrawn is what I have already put into my PayPal & Pending is what I have earned but is not yet available (commissions must wait 3 days after the orders are delivered).

1 Like

Congratulations on your passive income story!

Become an affiliate using my link & you too can have a story like mine, or even better than mine!!

We want all our lovely ReferralCodes members to make the :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :joy:

1 Like

Update: 11/3/2023

Use my link above to become an affiliate for the easy mode network!!!

Update… December 7, 2023

I have now received, already in my PayPal, $5,796!!!
Use my referral link to start earning money!!!

1 Like

Thanks super impressive! Have you been able to withdraw your earnings? Share more of these great stories :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes, I’ve withdrawn most of it. I adopted my 3rd horse with Temu money. I joke that she’s my Temu horse (she is actually adopted from a Saddlebred Rescue though) & bought a new hay shed with Temu money. I’m going for a new riding lawn mower with cart next.

1 Like