Porte is Committed to Helping You Navigate a Path to Financial Freedom. A $50 Bonus to Start

Hey hope everyone took time to relax during the Labor Day weekend :camping:

I’m Junjie (Jun-Jay). Just got in the Referral Codes community a couple days ago. Interested in sharing with like-minded everyday people financial products, knowledge, strategies, tips, referrals, technologies, etc. to build their long-term wealth.

I’ve got a financial product called Porte to share with y’all today. Porte is a banking solution that’s committed to helping you navigate a path toward financial freedom. I’ve been using my Porte account for 10 months now. Here are a couple reasons why I’ve enjoyed the product:

1. A Very High-Yield Savings
  • Earn up to 3.00% APY on balances up to $15,000 with an optional High-Yield Savings Account. That’s a rate that’s up to 40x the national average of 0.07% APY as of 04/01/2021.
  • Pay no monthly Savings Account fees
  • No minimum balance to open after receiving a qualifying Direct Deposit
  1. A Human-Friendly Mobile Banking Experience
  • Pay no monthly Deposit Account fees
  • Get paid up to 2 days faster with Direct Deposit
  • Get more cash back rewards for purchases I’m already making using their cool “black” Visa debit card
  • Use my Porte debit card for $0 fee withdrawals at 32,000 MoneyPass ATMs located around the United States
  • Find the closest ATM with ease in my Porte app
  1. A Flexible Overdraft Service
  • Have got 24 hours to pay back the overdraft transaction with no fee
  • Turn it on when I need it and off when I don’t
  1. A Trustworthy FDIC Insurance
  • Funds on deposit are FDIC insured through MetaBank, National Association.
  • For purposes of FDIC coverage, all funds held on deposit at MetaBank, National Association, will be aggregated up to the coverage limit, currently $250,000.00.
  1. A Meaningful Social Cause
  • #DoorToChange is their giving program. Select a partner charity, and a percentage of the total purchase will be matched and donated to the selected charity with each eligible Porte debit card purchase.
  • With #DoorToChange I can spend with confidence knowing that my money goes the extra mile.

Overall, Porte is on a mission to change the way people feel about banking. Being human isn’t just about money, but about looking out for one another. I highly recommend to check them out. If anyone is interested in opening a Porte account, feel free to use my referral link. As a bonus, the first 10 people who opened an account and received a qualifying Direct Deposit of $500 or more within 6 months of account opening will get $50 :bank: Don’t hesitate to leave a comment if you’ve any questions. Happy to help out.

Warmly,
Junjie (Jun-Jay)