Sofi just increased their direct deposit for first time user bonus to $300

Sofi Checking & Savings ($75):

https://www.sofi.com/invite/money?gcp=8169295c-aca4-4909-88c7-c8e7e702db09&isAliasGcp=false

Join me to start earning more money with SoFi Checking and Savings. You’ll earn up to 4.50% APY and pay no account fees. Use my link to sign up and you’ll get an $75 bonus and $300 when you set up direct deposit.

Additionally,
Hey everyone, I have wrote out a blueprint of how you can start earning hundreds or even thousands of dollars like me a month from simply taking the apps you already use or may be interested in and posting your referral link on these websites and social media platforms or applying to the company’s affiliate program if you have enough followers to earn even more.

All you have to do is follow my steps in each program and then after you complete those steps copy my information and paste it on the websites I have with your own personal link and then refresh the link once a month and I’ve earned more from this then working at a job that paid me $16.32/hr.

Referral Codes:

1 Like

Quinton is one of the smartest referral heroes out there! Follow his advice (and page!!!) for more referral rewards :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: