Switch to bulb & get £50 cash & any exit fees paid!

Switch to Bulb Energy using my link below and you’ll get £50 free CASH INTO YOUR BANK!

They do all the switching for you and they’ll even pay your exit fees! #FREEMONEY #CHEAPERENERGY

3 Likes

Bulb has a great referral program - you can also rotate to others such as Octopus, Ovo, So Energy, Igloo etc, and they all have referral programs you can benefit from :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been with BULB for about 10 months and have been impressed with them, so I have no hesitation at all in recommending others to join! For me BULB is still the cheapest, it has a good website, a good app and responsive customer support, and far more trustworthy than the big six! So here is another BULB £50 cashback referral link:

2 Likes

This is an excellent referral scheme, let us know how you get on!

1 Like

Nice suggestion @ReferralCodes , thats what I do suggest to people who use my links. I keep track for them and switch them to multiple companies as you can benefit from an energy plan, aka more money for all. Some companies such as Bulb, reward per property not person, so goto be careful there.

:bulb: £50 with Bulb Energy :bulb:

Ref link: https://join.bulb.co.uk/refer/younish1018

Bulb Energy was launched in 2015 and has 100% renewable electricity and 10% renewable gas, sourcing its electricity from a mix of independent solar, wind and hydro generators, and the wholesale market. Its green gas comes mostly from food and farm waste.