Tapchamps! Easy $160 and more!

USA ONLY…

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:ANDROID USERS!!!:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

GET FREE MONEY FOR PLAYING GAMES.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: 3000 DIAMONDS IS $10.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: REFERRALS PAY 3000 DIAMONDS EACH WHEN THEY REACH LEVEL 3. WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD A GAME JUST MAKE SURE YOU OPEN IT THRU THE TAPCHAMP APP SO YOU GET THE CREDIT FOR IT :slight_smile:

:white_check_mark:Signup Using my Link
:white_check_mark:Go into Shop and select the SASHIMON character. It will give you 200% of diamonds and XP. Will get you leveled to 3 faster!!!
:white_check_mark:Look for a slots game in BOOSTED and DL it. Open it up for about 30 secs and close to only open it back up thru Tapchamps. Do MAX bet and auto spin. You want to do this for about 30 minutes.
:white_check_mark:Keep checking your character is level 3 and higher. If not keep at it til you are.
:white_check_mark:Find your invite link. REMEMBER invites pay 3000 diamonds each and how you get this $$ FASTER​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

WHO DOESNT LOVE FREE MONEY FOR GAMES?!?!?

I JUST JOINED 3 DAYS AGO AND IM ALREADY AT $160 BC OF MY REFERRALS.

:eyes:USE MY LINK​:eyes:

What’s you referral link?

1 Like

Message me for the link please

Link ? How’s it work?