The Secret To Bypassing Pesky Direct Deposit Referrals

Wise: Download this financial app immediately. I’m going to use SoFi bank as an example because I’ve seen it work for this first handed. You obviously still need the required deposited funds amount, but instead of it having to come directly from an employer like it usually requires, now you can just transfer the money to wise then from wise direct deposit the money into your SoFi bank in this example, after you deposit the minimum requirement then you and me (when you use my referral link) both would get the bonus and you never had to get paid through your employer. So therefore you can finally earn pretty much unlimited amounts of money with a minimal amount of financial capital. There are literally $10,000+ worth of offers on my referral codes page if you search for QuintonStocton and you can complete them all this way. So far I’ve tested this theory on SoFi banking and investing as well as Current Banking. I will provide all of those links below. Thank you and you’re welcome lol.

When you recommend Wise to 3 of your friends, they get a free international transfer of up to $600 and when they all transfer over $300 in one go, you get $115.

[ Wise: Online Money Transfers | International Banking Features ]

HEY, SOFI JUST INCREASED THEIR BONUS TO SIGNING UP FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT TO $300 PLUS YOU GET AN ADDITIONAL $75 FOR USING MY LINK AND MAKING A $10 DEPOSIT.
Anyways, hi! :wave: Join me to start earning more money with SoFi Checking and Savings. You’ll earn up to 4.50% APY and pay no account fees. Use my link to sign up and you’ll get a $75 bonus and up to $300 when you set up direct deposit. If you are interested in opening other accounts with sofi then there are links for every type of account on my profile with bonuses up to $1000 through sofi.
:bangbang:Must be new to SoFi and deposit a minimum of $10 that has to settle within 14 days

[https://www.sofi.com/invite/money?gcp=dc6e89b4-c4ac-4bf6-a2e0-81f314b92cbb&isAliasGcp=false ]