Webull - claim up to 3 free stocks (T&C apply) [US only]

Please note that the terms of this offer are valid from 11/5/20-11/30/20

https://act.webull.com/in/8Ql85bnDFRxE/u4g/inviteUs/

Sign up for a new Webull account through my link and make a deposit of $100+ and receive the following bonus - please note, I only get a bonus if you deposit $100+

Open a new first time Webull brokerage account with an initial deposit of at least $100 and receive the following. -
+ Get a free stock valued between $2.5-$250!
+ Make an initial deposit of $100 or more and receive 2 FREE stocks, each valued between $8-$1600!

Please note that identity verification required per SEC regulations.

Offer terms - How to open a brokerage account and get free stocks, Open and fund your account to receive free stock - Webull

Post with any questions or concerns!

Please note, post accurate at time of posting, Terms and Conditions and Terms of Offer are subject to change.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

Battle of the trading platforms! Which referral scheme is most generous:

Robinhood, eToro, WeBull, Trading212, FreeTrade, FirstTrade Securities?

Which platform is easiest to use after sign-up? Let us know! :slight_smile:

At the moment I’d have to say Webull for referrers (multiple stocks awarded per referral) and referees (3 stocks awarded with low $100 entry point); however, outside of this offer, when it is a single stock award, it’s more of an even playing field between Webull, Firstrade, Robinhood & Moomoo (personally I have gotten the highest 'single’s stock awards from Firstrade).

The rewards are always changing so it’s somewhat of a moving target LOL.

This could almost be a thread by itself…

For a limited time new Webull clients can get 2 free stocks with as little as a $5 deposit! …only valid until 7/20/21

Click here to open your new Webull account!

Tried to edit - looking at the terms closer it ay be only ONE free stock.

1 Like